I am looking for a career in the field of database administration, where my skills can be fully utilized and
help me to better implement the various skills of design and analysis.
I currently work as IT department manager and technical support at On Time International (Ooredoo) and as a consultant at Suziki Algeria
- Database Administrator, Database Programming.
- Implementation of SQL Logins, Roles and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies for various categories of users.
- Rebuilding the indexes at regular intervals for better performance
- Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster recovery strategies Implemented.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fine-tuning of databases for its performance and concurrency.
- Monitored and modified Performance using execution plans and Index tuning.
- Rebuilding the indexes at regular intervals for better performance.
- Deploying new code base release to UAT and Production Environments.
- Perform SQL Server service pack and Windows Service pack upgrades.
- Working with customers on Application rollouts and server migrations.
- Extensively worked on Enterprise Manager for managing the database.
- Troubleshoot performance problems and fine-tuning of databases.
- Involved in Index Analysis and Performance Tuning.
- Worked with different upstream team for downloading ETL MART data.
- Converting DTS packages into SQL Server 2005 Integration Services.
- Migrating SQL Server 2000 data bases into SQL Server 2005.
- Recovering the databases from backup in disasters.
- To analyze long running slow queries and tune the same to optimize application and system performance.
- Monitoring the server for High availability of the servers.
- Solving the request raised by user support.
- Participate in implementation of new releases into production.
- Facilitates application deployment and joint effort deployments.
- Meet the SLA (Service Level Agreement) established.
- Day-to-day administration of live SQL Servers.
- Designed and implemented Security policy for SQL Servers.
- Used Stored Procedures, DTS packages, BCP for updating Servers.
- Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster recovery strategies Implemented and Scheduled Replication process for updating our parallel servers.
- Automated messaging services on server failures, for task completion and success.
- Execute procedures to accomplish short-term business goals.
- Deploying Administration tools like SQL DB Access, Performance Monitor and Backup Utility.
- Deploying monitoring tools like Sitescope and spot light.
- Table partitioning to improve I/O access.
- Enforce Database Security by Managing user privileges and efficient resource management by assigning profiles to users.
- Using database level triggers code for database consistency, integrity and security.
- Tested and Implemented procedures to detect poor database performance, collecting required information, root cause analysis.